Services and Treatments
- Family Medicine
- Minor Emergencies
- Knowledge in Occupational Medicine/OSHA/Workers Compensation
- Certified Medical Exams for commercial drivers
- Prescriptions On-Site
- Employer Authorized Treatment Only
- Return to Work Programs Encouraged
- Telephone Status Reports by Physician Available
- X-rays Taken On-Site by Certified Technologist
- X-rays review by Board Certified Radiologist
- DOT drug screen collections are done by Certified Personnel
- Breath Alcohol Screening is done by Certified Personnel
- Provide Timely Doctor’s First Report, Work Status, PR-2
- Adult ADHD Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
When should I go to Buckhead Urgent Care & Atlanta Primary Care?
- When your illness is not life threatening and emergency room appointment may take hours before you are seen and treated.
- When your illness is too urgent to delay and your primary doctor’s clinic is shut or unable to see you in a timely manner.
- When you are scheduling to travel abroad and in want preventative antibiotics or vaccinations.
- When you need assessment and/or treatment for work-related injuries. When you require a routine health test or sports physical.